- Thank you for your time, feedback and valuable information provided. We had 97 respondents to our August survey (1 male and 96 female patients) and the majority of the patients are aged between 36-45 (32%), followed by 46-55 (25%) and 26-35 (19%).
- For ageing and wrinkle prevention you can start with botulinum treatments from the age of 25, and we believe “the best wrinkle is the one you never get!”. By starting with anti-ageing injections from a young age you prevent dynamic fine lines from becoming more ingrained and static later in life. 78% of the respondents have had injectable treatments done.
- The most popular areas treated with botulinum toxin is the forehead, lines between the eyebrows and crows feet, and 68% of respondents said the treatment worked well for their concern. It is important to note that there is a minimum injection dosage for optimal results. As your body breaks down the botulinum toxin the effects will decrease until the muscle returns to its previous active state – in other words, the way it was before the intervention. The majority of patients said their botulinum toxin treatment lasted between 3-4 months, which is generally the norm. 31% said it lasts longer, which is a great bonus!
- The most popular areas for dermal filler treatment is the nasolabial folds (the lines running between the sides of the nose and the mouth corners at 31%), followed by lip treatment, for added volume or balancing treatment at 21%.
- Dermal fillers generally last anything between 6-18 months, depending on the amount administered, the area and the type of product injected. The effects will also decrease as the body absorbs the hyaluronic acid gel. Top-up treatments will be required to maintain a refreshed appearance.
- At Renewal Institute we believe in giving patients subtle enhancements and follow a conservative approach to create a soft, refreshed and more relaxed facial expression. Contact your home branch today to schedule your appointment!