In our modern day lifestyle, we often neglect the magnitude of stress that we inflict on our bodies. Chronic fatigue is becoming a massive pandemic with people questioning the cause as to how they can be feeling utterly exhausted all the time.
Stress as a whole can be subdivided into two categories:
Perceived stress which includes things like finances, work, family, etc. and can be adequately managed through "practising pleasure."
Internal stress due to inflammation, hormonal imbalances and a build-up of toxins within the body.
Prolonged stress leads to chronic low-grade inflammation in the body, which is where chronic disease stems from.
How do you know that you have inflammation in your body?
If you find that you are regularly struggling with any of the following symptoms, it is a good idea to seek help from a Health Renewal Doctor:
- Gut disturbances such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), diarrhoea, bloating, constipation and nausea
- Joints: pain, limited range of movement
- Skin: sensitivity, acne, and pigmentation
- Water retention and unexplained weight gain or weight loss
We recommend the following lifestyle adjustments to combat the effects of stress on your body:
- Avoid taking in unnecessary toxins that tax your system
- Nourish your body by eating real, clean, whole, healthy food
- Supplement wisely
- Exercise regularly
By managing your lifestyle according to these guidelines, you will lower inflammation naturally and cost-effectively. This will arm your body's natural defences and leave any stressors in your body and your environment helpless.
If you find yourself struggling with stress management or any of the above symptoms, contact your nearest Health Renewal Branch for a comprehensive consultation with one of our Health Renewal doctors.