ENDOCARE is a range of anti-aging products designed to meet the specific needs of your skin, with visible, long-lasting results. Formulated with exclusive patented technologies that regenerate and repair the skin structure, while increasing firmness and elasticity and encouraging the reduction of wrinkles and fine lines.
What is Endocare?
ENDOCARE is an advanced, anti-aging SKIN REGENERATION line, the result of years of clinical research with proven efficacy in over 800 participants and has been published in the most prestigious international science journals.
The two main technologies included in ENDOCARE products are SCA®, rich in GROWTH FACTORS and IFC®CAF, which activates skin STEM CELLS. Both are obtained from the Cryptomphalus aspersa, gastropod, and are cultivated in CellHelix, a specially designed factory in Santander, Spain. PHARMACEUTICAL QUALITY CONTROL standards and analytical tests to guarantee efficacy and safety.
SCA® is an exclusive protein bioconcentrate rich in growth factors that active fibroblasts, the most important dermis cells which are responsible for producing collagen and elastin.
Fibroblast activation is caused by various mechanisms:
- SCA® rejuvenates prematurely senescent fibroblasts.
- SCA® induces their proliferation, that of both normal fibroblasts and those in the process of senescence, which is characteristic of photoaging.
- SCA® encourages the adhesion and assembly of fibroblasts to the extracellular matrix in order to maintain dermal integrity.
- SCA® displays a powerful antioxidant capacity to trap free radicals and inhibit their generation, which can represent a risk to skin regeneration.
IFC®CAF is an exclusive technology based on signalling biomolecules that activate skin stem cells in order to stimulate the production of dermal components.
- IFC®CAF increases the migration of stem cells to encourage skin regeneration.
- IFC®CAF increases the differentiation of stem cells into skin cells.