Is your skin feeling tight and dehydrated?
One of the best ways to achieve plump, hydrated and glowing skin is our signature Mesoglow Facial. The Mesoglow consist of four powerful steps:
- Step 1 – exfoliate with microdermabrasion .
- Removing all the built up dry and dead skin cells from the skin's surface speeds up skin cell turnover and prepares the skin to receive maximum moisture from the next active phase of the treatment.
- Step 2 – hydrate and heal.
- Introducing hyaluronic acid and growth factors into the skin using transdermal mesotherapy helps the skin to take in moisture and encourages healing and rejuvenation.
- Step 3 – cool and calm.
- Applying a cooling and soothing alginate mask reduces inflammation and soothes the skin.
- Step 4 – relax.
- A thorough massage of the face, neck and decollete helps you to relax and feel pampered.
Can't get rid of stubborn body bulges?
A powerful way to tighten the waistline is our three-step body solution!
- Step 1 – Carboxytherapy to increase the circulation in the area as well as fat cell metabolism.
- Step 2 – Radiofrequency to tighten and firm the target area. Radiofrequency machines we offer include Exilis, Titania, Velashape / Velasmooth and Accent.
- Step 3 – Ceccarelli solution injected into the concerned area targets fatty tissue and breaks down fat cells.
*All the above body solutions can be done as a combination treatment or as stand-alone treatments.
Overdid it and need to lose weight?
We have had countless patients achieve fast and effective results with our Body Renewal Medical Weight Loss Program. If the program is strictly adhered to, women can lose between 8 to 10 kilograms and men can lose between 10 to 15 kilograms over a six week period.
Need an energy boost to kickstart the new year?
Jet Fuel IV treatment is an IV cocktail full of all the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants you need for a healthy energy boost with excellent results. It's used by sportsmen and women, highly stressed business professionals, fitness professionals and those who are generally sedentary.