Skin, Body & Health Renewal Founding Doctor, Maureen Allem; Skin, Body & Health Renewal Doctor Graham Duncombe; and CEO Victor Snyders attended the 13th Anti-Aging Medicine World Congress in Monaco from 25 - 29 March 2015. This conference covered a range of very interesting and insightful presentations, workshops and discussions covering the latest technologies, treatments and products. We bring this new information into Health Renewal to assist our patients even further for a holistic anti-aging approach and optimal wellness from within.
The congress took place over 4 intensive days, some of the workshops and discussions Skin Renewal attended included:
1) Emerging trends were headed by the shift towards thread lifting and stem cell technology being incorporated into topical treatments.
2) Dr. Graham attended mostly Health Renewal topics, including bio-identical hormone replacement (BIHRT), detoxification and infusion therapy.
3) Dr. Maureen attended a symposium with world renowned Dr. Waffles Wu from Singapore and Dr. Phillip Levy from Switzerland and Dr. Harley's Randquist from Sweden.
4) Dr. Maureen attended filler workshops hosted by Galderma and then spent the remainder of the day in threading workshops. The massive impact that new threading technology will have on the aesthetics industry cannot be emphasized enough.
5) Dr. Graham continued to attend the Health Renewal related segments of the congress.
6) Victor attended the business related portions such as practice building, marketing and new trends that will affect the industry in the next year.
7) Ended the AMWC 2015 Congress on a high note: Dr. Maureen and Dr. Graham had a private workshop with a renowned Monte Carlo plastic surgeon on advanced threading procedures.
8) Dr. Maureen joined an afternoon panel discussion and live demo on even more threading techniques.
9) In the meantime Victor attended more trend talks for both Aesthetics and anti-aging, attended a business lunch with Allergan to meet the new CEO and networked with many of our suppliers.
Altogether an amazing and inspirational congress which will help keep Skin Renewal at the leading edge of Aesthetics and Anti-aging in South Africa.