Acne is a common skin disease characterized by pimples on the face, chest, and back. It occurs when the pores of the skin become clogged with oil, dead skin cells, and bacteria.
The exact cause of acne is unknown however several risk factors have been identified:
- hormonal changes,
- hereditary (individuals with a family history of acne have greater susceptibility to the disease),
- The environment – exposure to oils and greases, polluted air and sweat,
- Stressful lifestyle conditions can also contribute to problematic skin.
New Acne 2 in 1 has been found to assist with the following:
- May reduce acne and skin breakouts associated with hormonal imbalances in testosterone,
- May help decrease bladder symptoms such as urgency, frequency, reduced urinary flow and night-time urgency,
- Improves libido,
- Improves prostate health,
- antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory,
- Potent Anti-oxidant.
Purchase the Acne Aid 2 in 1 product at these branches.