As we all get ready to wrap up the year, we've wrapped up our five absolute favourite skincare products – the ones on our wish list – just in case those nearest and dearest to you need a little retail therapy inspo in the gift-giving department you're looking for a little something-something from you to you…
Whether you're new to making skincare a priority or a long-time advocate of your skincare regime being an investment, not a spend, it's understandable that you're adding what you need to cart before considering what you want. That being said, the end of the year gives us all a chance to indulge in a treat or two for ourselves and an opportunity to spoil someone else. So, here are our nice-to-haves. Disclaimer: After trying them, they may become must-haves. Just saying!
Give Your Lashes Some Love
MD Lash Factor Eyelash Conditioner is an award-winning formula for thin and short lashes. It combines the latest in skincare science and safe ingredients that, with regular use, result in longer, fuller and thicker-looking lashes. The bonus? It's suitable for all contact lens wearers and those with sensitive eyes.
But does it really work? Yes! That's the short answer. Here's the longer answer: This product contains cytokines which stimulate follicles to develop fuller, thicker and longer-looking lashes; Thiotaine, which protects and nourishes your lashes to reach their fullest potential; moisturising Panthenol, cell health-supporting Biotin; and Milk protein which encourages healthy cell growth.
Get Yourself a Seriously Good Serum
Endocare Radiance C Ferulic Edafence Serum is a feather-light antioxidant treatment suitable for all skin types. Coined as "your one-stop solution" to illuminate your skin's natural glow", this serum combats the harmful effects of pollution, pushing the boundaries of antioxidative skincare while offering many benefits that set it apart from others.
- It leverages cutting-edge anti-pollution technology to wage an effective war against various forms of pollution, including ozone, heavy metals, and tobacco smoke.
- The formulation stimulates cell regeneration within your skin, paving the way for a more even skin tone and a healthier, rejuvenated appearance.
- Its Growth Factor Complex catalyses collagen regeneration, enhancing the firmness and elasticity of your skin.
- It boasts a light texture that quickly absorbs into the skin and is non-comedogenic.
Looking for a Stunning Stocking Filler?
NeoStrata Skin Active Intensive Eye Therapy employs an innovative SynerG formula that enhances and boosts volume within and around the delicate layers of your eye area, promising significant improvements in texture tone and delivery! Fans of this product continue to be impressed by the results of using it regularly, highlighting "a lifted appearance around the eyes" and "smoothing the crow's feet from the inside out" as truly noteworthy.
The ingredients in this product are clearly a winning recipe:
- Apple Stem Cell Extract protects the longevity of skin cells.
- Peptides target and reinforce collagen, bolstering its surrounding support matrix.
- NeoGlucosamine® inhibits melanin formation to reduce the appearance of uneven pigmentation.
- Caffeine deflates under-eye puffiness.
- Natural moisture magnet, Hyaluronic Acid, boosts and retains hydration.
- Vitamin E provides vital antioxidant benefits.
Getting Your Dose of Vitamin "Sea"? Get Some Vitamin C, Too
Lamelle Correctives Vita-C Lipid Serum is an effective at-home treatment suitable for sensitive and intolerant skin types. It contains active ingredients that provide the benefits of Vitamin C without sensitising your skin. Regularly using this serum can help reduce visible signs of ageing, hydrate the skin, and leave it radiant and healthy. Unlike pure Ascorbic Acid, this serum features a lipid-soluble form of Vitamin C that is gentle enough to be used on dry and sensitive skin.
Add To List: Must-Have Mist
Experience deep hydration and reduced redness with the SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective Essence Mist, tailored for diverse skin types, whether dry, oily, mature, sensitive or a combination. We love that the dynamic duo of Hyaluronic Acid and Glycerin locks in moisture, promoting a healthy skin barrier. At the same time, cucumber, thyme, olive leaf, and rosemary extracts soothe and calm irritated skin. This mist is a must-have for those dealing with dehydration, sensitisation, acne-related issues, or signs of ageing.