Being Women’s Month, we thought we’d share which Online Skin Shop products the women in our team are obsessed with. Why? Well, for two reasons…
One, because sharing is always caring and, as secure, collaborative women, we don’t believe in gatekeeping any glow-getting secrets. And, two, because you need to know what to ‘add to cart’ to spoil yourself with a gift from you to, well, you, on Women’s Day.
WE’RE LOVING LAMELLE
Well, the entire range, of course, but – for the purposes of this collection of words – we’re all about the most popular in the Dermaheal family: Lamelle Dermaheal Cellular Repair Cream.
As corrective moisturisers go, this one is the ‘mother’ of them; multi-tasking like a mama of multiples and delivering everything your skin needs to ensure you’re #ReadyToFaceAnything whatever the change of seasons, the August winds and that inevitable last cold snap just before Spring Day throws at your epidermis. Oh, and it’s suitable for normal, dry or sensitive skin types, so it’s fuss-free – unlike the average toddler when there’s a plate of anything in front of them.
Why we love it:
· High and active levels of Growth Factors powerfully rejuvenate photo-damage and ageing skin utilising natural pathways of repair.
· This moisturiser remodels all layers of the skin rapidly to bring about a youthful glow, smoothness and firmness.
· Regular use of this moisturiser reduces visible lines and wrinkles and addresses thinning and textural changes.
WE’RE LOVING NATURAL LASHES
Don’t get us wrong, we love a well-placed strip lash or expertly topped up lash fill as much as the next girl but, with summer coming, we’re all for growing our natural lashes so we can have fun by the pool, in the pool, by the beach and in the ocean without worrying about wrecking our pretty pricey lash extensions.
Enter MD Lash Factor – the makeup bag must-have the women at the Skin Renewal ‘office’ are crushing on, big time! Oh, and it’s suitable for all contact lens wearers and those with sensitive eyes, too.
Why we love it:
· MD Lash Factor Eyelash Conditioner is an award-winning formula for thin and short lashes, combining the latest in skincare science and safe ingredients to result in longer, fuller, thicker-looking lashes.
· It contains Cytokines which stimulate follicles to develop fuller, thicker, longer-looking lashes; powerful peptide and antioxidant, Thiotaine, that protects and nourishes your lashes; and Panthenol (a provitamin of B5) which moisturises your lashes.
· It also contains Biotin which supports cell health and milk protein, which encourages healthy cell growth.
WE’RE LOVING A FIRM FAVOURITE
Sure, we’re all really good at taking care of the skin on our faces but, let’s be honest, our necks often get it in the, well, ‘neck’ in the skincare department because we’re not always making that delicate skin a priority to preserve and protect.
Well, the neck neglect stops here, thanks to our rather passionate love affair with NeoStrata Skin Active Triple Firming Neck Cream. Trust us, you’ll never regret adding this to your bathroom cabinet, which you may well rename ‘the fountain of youth’ after giving the product a try for a couple of months.
Why we love it:
· It’s a specially designed anti-ageing formulation for ageing neck and décolleté; consisting of three clinically proven matrix building ingredients, each with a unique action to deliver optimal lifting and firming.
· It synergistically helps reverse visible signs of ageing, delivering firmer and younger-looking skin by promoting the formation of collagen.
· It’s suitable for all non-sensitive skin types, but it is especially beneficial for those struggling with dehydration and sun damage.
WE’RE LOVING THIS SERIOUSLY EFFECTIVE SERUM
A day without serum is like… we have no idea! Because, well, we firmly believe that a serum or two in your day/night skincare regime is essential. And, as serums go, few are as essential in our eyes as the one that comes in our beloved SkinCeuticals Phyto Corrective dropper bottle. A light oil-free serum that’s an excellent hydrator for all skin types, we love that it offers evidence-based benefits for sensitive and rosacea-prone skins, too.
Why we love it:
· It contains soothing botanicals with anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, antiseptic and circulation stimulating properties.
· It contains Botanical Glycosides, a unique blend of plant derivatives which helps fade skin discolouration without irritation.
· It contains Hyaluronic Acid – the body’s natural hydrator that helps bind moisture in the skin.
DON’T BE SHY; ASK AWAY!
As always, we’re here to answer any questions you may have about any of the products mentioned in this write-up. Please pop in and chat with us at any of our 18 branches nationwide. If you’d like to know more about the products and treatments we love as a team.
And, woman to woman, we’d like to wish you… “Happy Women’s Day!”