When your favourite jersey has been through the wash too many times and it starts looking shapeless and stretched, you start thinking about buying a new one. However, when you see your skin stretch and sag, especially around the eye area, you can’t go shopping for a new one.
Fortunately, technology has come to the rescue with the new Jett Plasma Lift™ treatment that has an immediate visible skin-tightening effect and which will once again make you love the skin you are in!
1. What is the Jett Plasma Lift Medical Treatment?
It is especially effective in ‘lifting’ droopy upper eyelids. As you’ll no doubt agree, droopy lids cannot be kept a secret and hence they can broadcast one’s age. The skin around the eyes is very thin and will lose elasticity faster than the rest of the face.
- Jett Plasma Lift is the next generation technology for skin tightening and stimulating collagen production.
- It enables the skin to produce a significant amount of collagen tightening and production, especially in those areas where previously we were not able to offer effective non-surgical treatment.
- This effect is achieved with a “spark” which generates heat, warming the skin and thus achieving the desired effect.
- Jett Plasma Lift Medical is a medical device that can only be operated by trained doctors.
2. In which areas can the Jett Plasma treatment be used?
The Jett Plasma can be used on any part of the skin, but the exciting part is that it can be used on the area around the eyes, especially the sagging upper eyelid.
3. How is the Jett Plasma treatment done?
- After local anaesthetic has been introduced to the treatment area, the device is applied.
- You’ll experience some heat from the spark created, but it is very tolerable.
- This spark creates a response in the skin, leading to collagen induction/production and the subsequent rejuvenating effect.
- As a result of the electric voltage, a cascade of physiological processes occur which result in the cell membranes tightening. When the majority of cells in the treatment area tighten up, it is visible to the naked eye.
* View a demonstration of the technique in this video: New – Jett Plasma Eyelid Rejuvenation video!
4. What are the benefits of this treatment?
- Skin tightening and texture improvements are the biggest benefits.
- One to two sessions are needed. Most people will respond effectively after one session and will be able to see the effect immediately.
- You can expect to look younger and fresher, while over time your skin will respond by naturally building more collagen and increasing elastin.
5. What can I expect after the Jet Plasma Treatment?
- Swelling for approximately two to five days post-treatment that can be significant enough to warrant social down-time.
- There is minimal discomfort afterwards, but it isn't significant.
- Skin contraction takes 2-6 weeks post-treatment and you will continue to see skin tightening and improvement as time passes.
Call your nearest Skin Renewal branch to pre-book your treatment today!