A clean sweep with the new “BROOM” PDO nasal thread!
In this age of ‘selfies’ the difficult part is to get the most flattering photo of yourself, especially in profile. Not an easy task! If only you could do something about the shape of your nose as it does not add to the perfect image you desire.
Now help is at hand with 3D Rhinoplasty which uses a great new type of PDO (polydioxanone) thread called ‘The Broom™’ and dermal filler that is especially designed to give you a ‘nose job’ without resorting to surgery.
What is 3D Rhinoplasty?
- The latest, non-surgical alternative to surgery!
- It involves injecting hyaluronic acid (dermal filler) together with a specially designed PDOthread, called the ‘Broom’.
- The Broom has been specifically designed for nasal bridge rejuvenation.
- Minimal anaesthesia is used which makes the procedure virtually painless.
- It could be called a ‘lunch-time quick fix’ as the procedure takes about half an hour and there is no downtime afterwards.
What can the Broom do for the shape of your nose?
- It can help heighten, define and shape up the nasal bridge by building up a flattened or crooked nasal bridge or even smooth out a bump on the nose.
- As one ages, the tip of the nose can dip downwards, and this 3D procedure can improve that ‘witches’ beak’ by lifting the tip of the nose.
- By reshaping the nasal area, it will immediately improve the overall facial appearance of a person.
How does the ’Broom’ PDO thread do this?
By using a combination of dermal fillers and PDO threads, the nasal bridge can be heightened and refined, making it look more elevated. The threads are soluble and results last two to three years.
The procedure involves a cannula that is inserted along the nasal bridge and on withdrawal of the needle the dermal filler is injected along the pathway.
What can I expect after the procedure?
- A natural looking result that will immediately enhance and improve the visual appearance of the nose.
- There’s no downtime and a minimal recovery time.
- There’s no surgery involved, no vital nasal cartilage removal and minimal pain during the procedure.
- If you are not completely satisfied with the results, further adjustments can be made, unlike after surgery where you have to live with the results.
Why should I consider 3D Rhinoplasty instead of surgical Rhinoplasty?
- Reshaping the nose with fillers and threads has the advantage that the results are not permanent. Further adjustments can be made without the risks associated with surgery and these adjustments allow for a more natural change.
- Surgical removal of excessive cartilage could weaken the structure of the nose, whereas non-surgical nasal rejuvenation may be a safer solution.
- Surgery could worsen nasal congestion and affect breathing; hence a non-surgical alternative that improves and rejuvenates your appearance is a less risky option.
Make an appointment with one of our competent Skin Renewal doctors for a 3D Rhinoplasty assessment.