REVOLUTIONARY REJUVENATION: NOW IN OUR HANDS
We’ve officially added the world's leading pico second micro-fractional handpiece, the Vydence HANDpico laser, to the Skin Renewal repertoire. Never mind being the gold standard in aesthetic treatments, this truly cutting edge technology is setting new standards, one before and after transformation at a time – making radiant, revitalised skin achievable all-year round, whatever the season, and whatever your complexion.
Why are we OBSESSED with it?
Apart from the fact that it kicks seasonal restrictions and skin type stumbling blocks to the curb, the HANDpico laser – and the extensive list of treatments that can be done with it – are fast, comfortable and deliver (big time) on the results front.
From skin rejuvenation to acne scarring, from pigmentation to skin tightening, this picosecond micro-fractional handpiece, used by one of our highly-trained, world-class therapists, is the new technology you need this new year to achieve your #skingoals.
Because a smoother, more youthful complexion, flawless skin tone, and a rejuvenated, lifted appearance overall is always trending, HANDpico Fractional has been painstakingly developed to deliver on its promises:
- Reducing wrinkles, fine lines, and uneven texture.
- Diminishing the appearance of confidence-crushing acne scars.
- Drastically improving the appearance of hyperpigmentation, sunspots, and melasma.
- Boosting collagen production, tightening skin, and enhancing facial contours.
Why (and how) is it truly a game-changer?
No thermal effect
This means you can enjoy a treatment during your lunch break and get back to work with your on-camera confidence fully intact. Unlike ablative lasers, HANDpico avoids heat damage, minimising downtime and discomfort.
HANDpico tackles a spectrum of concerns with exceptional efficacy, from wrinkle reduction to acne scar correction, and skin tightening.
Ultra-fast pulses create microscopic channels in the skin, stimulating collagen production and triggering natural healing mechanisms for long-lasting results.
1064nm and 532nm wavelengths target different pigment types, ensuring effective removal of pigmented lesions.
Safe for all skin types
Gentle on diverse complexions, HANDpico minimises risk and delivers consistent results even on sensitive skin.
Technically speaking, it’s simply superior.
HANDpico's unique technology is two-fold, combining MicroFractional Laser Array (MLA) with Confocal Microscopy Images:
- MLA delivers precise micro-columns of light energy, minimising collateral damage and maximising collagen stimulation.
- Confocal Microscopy Images reveal the precise micro-fractionation and controlled depth of HANDpico's laser energy.
Here are the four ways this revolutionary laser can work for you:
- Pico Toning for the treatment of general rejuvenation, pores & texture, mild sun damage, and uneven Skin Tone. Suitable for all skin types.
- Pico Fractional for the treatment of general rejuvenation, pores and texture, moderate sun damage, uneven skin tone, melasma, and mild-to-moderate acne scarring. Suitable for all skin types.
- Pico Fractional Intense for overall rejuvenation, pores and texture, lines and wrinkles, sagging, severe sun damage, uneven skin tone, moderate-to-severe acne scarring, and flat scars on the body. It’s important to note that this treatment can’t be used on raised scars or keloids, and isn’t suitable for all skin types, only recommended for skin types 1, 2 and 3.
- KTP is a 15-minute SPOT Treatment for sun spots, marks and blemishes or PIH spots, and isn’t suitable for all skin types, only skin types 1, 2 and 3.
So, long story short…
The Vydence HANDpico experience is truly a results-yielding experience for all skin types with a wide range of anti-ageing and skin-perfecting goals. And, as you’ve come to expect, Skin Renewal is – as always – at the forefront of anti-ageing and aesthetics innovation.
Hand up, who’s booking their HANDpico treatment the second they stop reading this?