According to Dr Otto Warburg, two-time Nobel Prize winner, many modern day diseases are caused by oxygen starvation at a cellular level (hypoxia). As a powerful therapeutic tool for curing disease, ozone therapy targets the root cause of these conditions while also acting as a preventative measure against disease.
Waste products are built up in the body over time and require additional oxygen to oxidise the toxins. Quite often, additional oxygen isn't available, which is why ozone therapy is so impactful, it eliminates toxicity from the body. The treatments are safe, as healthy cells are surrounded by an enzyme coating and can't be penetrated by ozone. Bacteria and viruses, on the other hand, don't have this coating and are oxidised when coming into contact with ozone.
Scientific studies on the medical administration of ozone therapy, spanning over 100 years, have shown that if ozone is properly introduced to the body through repeated applications, toxins are removed from the body, resulting in optimum wellness. It's also shown that virtually no unhealthy body cell or pathogen is resistant to ozone. In fact, ozone builds new and healthy cells, which ultimately leads to healthy body systems.
Benefits of Ozone:
- Deactivates viruses, bacteria, yeast, fungus and protozoa
- Stimulates the immune system
- Cleanses arteries and veins
- Improves circulation
- Purifies the blood and lymph
- Normalises hormone and enzyme production
- Reduces pain and inflammation and calms nerves
- The effect it has shown in all chronic allergies, asthma, hay fever and in chronic fatigue syndrome has been particularly impressive.
- Ozone therapy can successfully be combined with IV Infusion Therapy
How is Ozone Therapy done?
- Ozone can be administered through intravenous ozone treatments, allowing precise dosages being delivered directly into the bloodstream.
- It can also be administered through inhalation by “filtering” the gas through olive oil before it is inhaled. This works well as a treatment for asthma, bronchitis and pneumonia.
- Other methods of ozone administrations are ear insufflation, bagging or funnelling (cupping).
- View a video here: Ozone Therapy
If you're considering ozone therapy, it must be done as part of a lifestyle change. Junk food, smoking, drinking and other similar habits, build up toxins in your system, and it will take longer for the ozone to do its job. The good news is that it is reversible! It is important to note that ozone is not a drug or a miracle cure-it-all. The basic principle of ozone treatment is that the system is being cleansed of toxic waste stored in the body, depending on how much cleansing is required; it is a process that takes time and effort.