What is the 3D Cellulite Solution?
Millions of women are dissatisfied with the appearance of their bodies. More than 80% of women over the age of 20, regardless of their weight or size, are affected by cellulite. Many of them are managing a healthy lifestyle; yet improving their cellulite seems like an unachievable dream. Most women are looking for a solution for the treatment of dimpled, orange peel skin with pockets of resistant fat. The majority of us will always be interested in shortcuts to a better body but not everybody is willing to consider the surgical options. Body Renewal brings you a revolutionary new non surgical treatment that can deliver dramatic results for cellulite in a short space of time;
3D Cellulite Solution, our signature cellulite treatment Any treatment modality for cellulite on its own can make a difference, but in our eyes it’s not sufficient. Cellulite and resistant fat has different forms and grades and thus success needs a combination of treatments that include lymphatic drainage, deep dermal heating for reduction of fat cells and improved circulation, stretching of the fibres that tether cellulite and collagen stimulation . Separately each clinical application presents a powerful solution for the most in demand, fastest growing procedures with minimal downtime. By combining these treatments dramatic results can be expected. At Body Renewal, 3D Cellulite Solution, a 6 in 1 treatment, combines the following treatments in an affordable package and consists of the following revolutionary therapies :
- Carboxytherapy Lymphatic drainage of thighs and buttock area
- Carboxytherapy fat reduction in areas of hardened cellulite eg saddle bags
- A Radiofrequency procedure – Accent or Tripollar or Velashape
- Lipomassage or manual massage
- Transdermal mesotherapy
- Lipodissolve into areas of hardened fat and cellulite
Are 3D Cellulite Solution treatments available at all Body Renewal branches ?
3D Cellulite Solution Treatments are available in Johannesburg, Sandton, Pretoria and Cape Town at the Rivonia, Parkhurst, Sandton, Fourways, Irene, Cape Quarter, Claremont, Stellenbosch and Willowbridge branches
How does 3 D Cellulite Solution work?
- Carboxytherapy Lymphatic drainage is a safe, minimally invasive lymph drainage treatment to increase lymphatic circulation to the lower limbs and buttock area, thereby reducing the build up of toxins which is a major cause of cellulite. In addition, reshaping of the buttocks and lower limbs is achieved.
- Carboxytherapy fat reduction involves micro injections of Co2 into areas of hardened cellulite eg saddle bags, abdominal fat and love handles . This dissolves resistant fat and helps reduces stubborn stage 4 cellulite which traditionally has been very difficult to treat . An additional benefit is body contouring
- A Radiofrequency procedure – Accent or Tripollar or Velashape uses local heating to cause an immediate tightening of skin, fat reduction in the area and at the same time increase circulation which reduces toxins and improves the appearance of cellulite. Velashape™, a four- in- one treatment , the first FDA class II cleared platform for Cellulite Treatment and is the first and only non-surgical FDA-cleared medical device for the Body Reshaping market using Circumferential Reduction
- Lipomassage ™ by Endermologie is the latest generation of Endermologie® treatments dedicated to treat localized fat, cellulite and contours. Lipomassage ™ stimulates the deep tissue which breaks down fat cells, un- tethers the fibrous bands causing cellulite and improves lymphatic drainage. With major technological and protocol innovations, Lipomassage™ is more targeted and uses mechanical rollers that give better results for cellulite in half the time of traditional Endermologie ™.
- Transdermal mesotherapy uses no needle technology to deliver active ingredients into the mesoderm to improve circulation and help remove the toxins that cause cellulite.
- Lipodissolve iinvolves micro injections of a mesotherapy solution into areas of hardened cellulite ( type 4 cellulite) and fat to improve the appearance of cellulite and to contour the body.
How many 3 D Cellulite Solution treatments are necessary?
The full effect of each combined bi weekly treatment session takes approximately 3 to 4 weeks to manifest for cellulite improvement with an additional benefit of body contouring and tightening of lax skin Typically 8 to 12 treatments of combined bi weekly sessions are required for cellulite and body shaping depending on your age, body shape, cellulite type and grade. For best results, clients have two 30 to 45 minute treatment sessions per week. Maintaining a good body isn't a sprint — it's a marathon. Rather than waiting until their problems are bothersome again, patients must appreciate that maintenance goes a long way especially for cellulite. A follow up session every 2 months should maintain results. Why should I choose Body Renewal as my provider of body shaping treatments ? At Body Renewal, each patient is assessed by a medical doctor and a customized package prescribed. A great deal of emphasis is placed on the thorough analysis and assessment of the client's problem areas, so that the correct protocols can be chosen, programmes selected and treatments carried out. At Body Renewal, the doctor does the initial consultation to evaluate whether there are any contra indications for 3 D Cellulite Solution. Certain pre existing medical conditions are precluded from having the procedure and thus it is essential to have a doctor’s consultation before the treatment. At Body Renewal we have a large number of devices available for body shaping and our doctors are able to choose the best device to suit your requirements.
Why is it best to do a combination treatment for cellulite?
Any treatment modality for cellulite on its own can make a difference, but in our eyes it’s not sufficient. Cellulite and resistant fat has different forms and grades and thus success needs a combination of treatments. If one takes the above into account and does treatments separately, the cost of individual treatments would add up to an exorbitant amount. At Body Renewal we have recognized this problem and have packaged treatments together at a reduced price. Thus by combining the necessary clinical applications in a single treatment session, the combined treatments are more affordable for the average patient and one’s progress can be monitored over the course of 6 months. The effect of each treatment is accumulative with best results down the line. As best results are usually seen after 6 to 12 treatments every client is provided with a six month long solution dependant on budget and expectations.
Can all skin types be safely treated with 3 D Cellulite Solution?
3 D Cellulite Solution safely treats all skin types without significant pain or down-time. It can erase centimetres of the areas treated and the appearance of cellulite is noticeably improved after 8 treatment sessions.
Body Renewal Tip:
At Body Renewal we have recognized that before one even starts on any cellulite or body shaping program it is important that one is close to their ideal weight or BMI (Body Mass Index) as possible. A visit tone of the medical doctors at Body Renewal will determine whether you are carrying excess weight. If patients are overweight, our Medical weight loss program is recommended. One can expect a weight loss of 8 to 12 kgs of resistant fat in the first month if the program is strictly adhered to. At Body Renewal, since we have incorporated a Medical weight loss program into our body shaping treatments, hundreds of patients have successfully lost an average of 8 to15 kgs over the 6 weeks of the medical weight loss program